Total Square Feet
- First Museum in the Fraser Valley to display the story and history of the Mennonite people
- Located on agricultural lands (currently an operating farm) in an area of Abbotsford rich with Mennonite history and original settlement
- Serves as a gathering place to showcase and collectively display pieces of history that were previously unavailable for public viewing due to a lack of centralized location.
- Two storeys, plus basement, wood-frame construction
- Hardie panel exterior cladding
- Metal roof