Total Square Feet
- Provides a space to host basic services to the visitors of Cypress Mountain as they access local amenities
- The West Building houses a program that includes a café with access to the outdoor seated area and seacan village
- The East Building houses a large site model and information about the future neighbouring Cypress Village Project and also acts as an information centre for recreationalists and base for other community groups with interest in mountain activities
- A robust landscape plan incorporates community engagement through a naturalized child play area, small grassed park, board walk, and seacans for artist studios, food and beverage vendors.
- Single storey wood-frame construction
- The development utilizes dark, natural colours that blend in with the background of the natural environment
- Rough exposed textured wood materials, grain, relief and materiality indigenous to the mountainside.
In Design Phase