Total Square Feet
- 2-storey office and commercial retail building totalling approx. 25,200 s.f.
- Design is clean and crisp with rectilinear forms massed to convey the main entrance anchored between the north and south tenants.
- Located East of Rockyview Alliance Church in Calgary and incorporated exterior design elements that reflected the church’s façade.
- A neutral palette of contrasting materials, textures, and tones provides a backdrop for bands of colour to pop, while steel canopies serve a threefold function of rhythmic articulation, shelter over storefront entries, and consistent design plane to mount powered tenant signage.
- With a mixture of office, retail, food and outdoor amenity spaces, this development will be a welcomed addition to the Rundle neighbourhood.
- Includes surface parking.
- Steel frame construction
- Exterior materials include corrugated metal siding, stucco, aluminum glazing, and both concrete and brick veneer.
In Construction Phase