Total Square Feet
2601 Spuraway Avenue, Coquitlam, BC
View on Google
- Designed with the community in mind, this highly functional and multi-purpose ministry centre addition provides an auditorium, kitchen, administration areas, classrooms, and a children’s ministry for church staff and its congregation to enjoy.
- Addition is two storeys and totals approx. 26,250 s.f.
- Located on a prominent site, the addition’s contemporary, West Coast façade was extended across the existing building to modernize the entire exterior and create a cohesive, welcoming impression.
- Numerous wood, stone, and slate-textured features reflect the natural surroundings, while sizeable windows along the curved walls mirror the mountain views.
- Innovative solutions were incorporated as the Church is located on a high exposure, set-back restrictive property near high tension power lines.
- Tilt-up concrete panel exterior walls with steel floor/roof framing
- Exterior materials include stone and wood veneer, ACM metal panel, and a curtain wall