Total Square Feet
- A multi-phased project to provide a full service church campus, dating back to 1989 when the first building was completed
- Development of a space that serves to build and grow the Northview community and provide a high quality usable space for non-profit organizations
- Addition includes office space, meeting spaces and Christian Education classrooms
- 43,413 s.f. addition over 4 floors
- Top floor is leased by BC Mission for their administration
- Second floor is church administration
- Main floor and lower floor includes a nursery and a children’s ministry, along with a smooth transition space connecting the new addition to the existing building.
- Minor renovations to existing 65,000 s.f. building
- The use of exposed concrete glass and steel creates a contemporary design of substance and permanence
- The feature steel crosses on a stark board-form concrete backdrop bring this structure back to its God honouring purposes
- Concrete tilt-up and steel construction
- Exterior finishes include painted concrete, board-form concrete, and curtain wall glazing
Abbotsford location construction completed early 2013. Mission location is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed in Spring 2017.