# of Units
Total Square Feet
- 93-unit, 6-storey apartment offering 11 townhomes and a combination of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units
- Redefines the sustainable urban rental community by adopting smart home and green building technology, including: solar panels, electric vehicle ride-sharing fleet, smart lockers, and an app to access amenities and communicate with management.
- A bold yet welcoming façade is achieved through a metal panel framework, two-storey brick elements, and expansive glazing.
- Rooftop offers urban gardens, kids’ play areas, a pickleball court, and plenty of seating, while the interior houses a fitness facility and integrated dog run.
- Includes one level of underground parkade
- Wood frame construction
- Exterior finishes include metal paneling, brick accents, and expansive glazing
- Solar panels
- Completed 2022