# of Units
# of Buildings
- Mixed-use development consisting of 3 buildings totaling approx. 170,000 sq. ft.
- 221 residential units and 6,500 sq. ft. of retail space
- Will advance the vision of Abbotsford’s University District Urban Centre. This vision seeks developments that are walkable, transit-orientated, “green” neighbourhoods centered around the University of the Fraser Valley (UFV).
- This gateway development is located within the King North area, bringing a new vernacular and design concept to a livable and sustainable neighbourhood.
- Includes guest suite, fitness space, guest office space, and a multi-purpose area that all renters have access to
- The three buildings vary from 4 – 6 storeys
- Wood-frame construction
- Below grade concrete parkade with electric car charging stations